UMI's tubular upper a-arms were built with this in mind-to offer the
strongest manufactured item on the market. Over much research and
development, we have accomplished this by using the best components
offered for this application.
These tubular a-arms were designed to outperform the stock setup
whether it’s at the race track or a added improvement to your daily
driver; they've been tested and improved to handle both applications.
Designed to add front end rigidity, improved handling, strength and to
eliminate flex found with stock a-arms. Our a-arms are built using
strong DOM steel tubing, 0.188” CNC machined ball joint mounts and are
supplied with QA1® XM Endura series rod ends. Each component has been
chosen to offer the highest quality part available today!
UMI Performance’s a-arms are supplied with high quality QA1® spherical
bearing rod ends. These rod ends replace the stock rubber bushings
found in the OEM arms. Our rod end design is to allow free movement and
travel in the front suspension while adding additional front end
adjustment when needed.
- 1.250” x 0.120” Mild Steel DOM Tubing
- TIG Welded 4130 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
- QA1 ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod Ends
- CNC Machined 0.188” Ball Joint Mounts
- Adjustment for Cast and Camber
- -3 Degree Improved Ball Joint Angle for Lowered Vehicles
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
- Uses OEM Hardware
1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird