BMR Fabrication Adjustable Upper A-Arms, Rod Ends
Decrease overall weight and more importantly "unsprung" weight with a set of BMR tubular front a-arms.
BMR A-arms are manufactured from DOM tubular steel and feature precision
laser cut mounting plates and CNC milled ball joint cups to provide you
with a very rigid, high quality upgrade to the factory suspension.
These a-arms are built extremely rigid and are equally at home on the
street or at the track, whether it be drag racing or autocross.
Both upper and lower a-arms are compatible with all stock components and come equipped with swaybar mounts.
- New greasable ball joints
- 1.25" DOM tubing with 3/16" ball joint mount
- Low deflection polyurethane mounting bushings
- 3 degree improved balljoint angle for lowered cars
- Adjustable version allows additional alignment adjustability utilizing chrome moly, teflon lined XR series QA1 rod-ends
1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird