Wiseco Forged Piston Set, Your Choice of 4.100" or 4.125" Bore Size, 3.622" Stroke, 6.125" Rod Length, 1.304" CH, -2.8cc Flat-Top, Includes Steel Top/Napier 2nd Ring Set!
As a leader in the LS series forged pistons, Wiseco pulled out all
the stops when designing this series! It is designed to accommodate the
reluctor ring on stroker cranks without having to notch the pin bosses.
Offset pins like OE and skirt shapes specifically designed for street
applications make these the best available. They have been tested
successfully in the highest horsepower applications. All Wiseco
"X-series" piston sets now come standard with the GFX 1.2/1.2/3.0mm
steel top/napier 2nd ring set and are included in the price!
Below are some features of the Wiseco pistons:
- 2618 Alloy: Will not shatter like hypereutectic or cast pistons
- Strutted skirt design is the strongest and specially designed
to run at as little as .004" clearance, with excellent skirt wear and
minimal noise or rock
- Radiused Valve Pocket for detonation resistance and increased flow around valves
- Anti-detonation Grooves with the added benefit of keeping the top ring groove free of carbon
- 3mm oil rings for better oil control and reduced friction for more horsepower
- Pressure Groove for enhanced ring seal
- Features Chrome Moly Pins and Spiralox (Tool Steel pins optional)
- Race-ready domes don't require deburring by the engine builder
- Skirt coated for lower friction, reduced noise, and superior life
- Multi-fit valve pockets for interchangeability of cylinder heads