GM F-Body: Camaro & Firebird
Performance's front lower a-arms for the 1993-2002 F-Body Camaro and Firebird set a new, higher standard of
performance and quality. When we designed our a-arms, we had
in mind. One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the
toughest race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and
durability required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle.
proud to say that we have accomplished both.
front lower a-arms are a true "A" arm rather than a "V" arm.
provides maximum rigidity and equalizes forces delivered in to the
k-member. Spohn control arms are gusseted in critical areas to
that a weld never breaks. The Spohn front control
arms can be installed
on a stock k-member, or on aftermarket k-members. They decrease overall
weight, and more importantly - "unsprung" weight. If you are
for the highest quality front suspension components
for the fourth
generation F-Body, you just found them!
- Ball joint cups are CNC machined from 2.75" o.d. x
.375" wall seamless mechanical tubing
- 1.25" x .120" wall seamless DOM tubing
- Spohn precision greasable ball joints (installed)
- 3/4" chrome moly spherical rod ends with
Teflon® self lubricating race
- Rod ends allow additional alignment
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube
machined through sleeve and zinc coated steel spacers keep rod ends
perfectly centered inside of the k-member mounting brackets
- CNC cut and formed 3/16" shock mount
- Formed .125" sway bar end link mounts
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish
- Grade 8 shock mounting hardware included
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock!
The ultimate in bullet-proof lightweight strength,
100% TIG welded 4130N chrome moly construction! Same as above, but
constructed entirely from 1.25" x .095" 4130N chrome moly tubing.
Priced per pair -- Qty. 1 = 1 Pair
Will not work
with KYB shocks